± Streaming Online Farewell, My Queen

Posted On // Leave a Comment
± Watch HD Farewell, My Queen



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #18694 in DVD
  • Released on: 2013-01-15
  • Rating: R (Restricted)
  • Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    French
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Running time: 100 minutes










Product Description

Based on the best-selling novel by Chantal Thomas, Léa Seydoux stars as one of Marie Antoinette's(Diane Kruger) ladies-in-waiting, seemingly an innocent but quietly working her way into her mistress s special favors, until history tosses her fate onto a decidedly different path. With the action moving effortlessly from the gilded drawing rooms of the nobles to the back quarters of those who serve them, this is a period film at once accurate and sumptuous in its visual details and modern in its emotions.
Bonus Features: Onset interviews,Interview with Benoit Jacqout.




Movie Info

Farewell, My Queen on DVD January 15, 2013 starring Lea Seydoux, Diane Kruger, Virginie Ledoyen. Based on the best-selling novel by Chantal Thomas, the film stars Lea ...,Farewell, My Queen. 4,606 likes · 20 talking about this. ... For more updates about Farewell, My Queen as well as upcoming film releases, be sure to Like the film's ...,Farewell, My Queen opens at the Landmark Century Cinema in Chicago on Friday, June 20th, and the Landmark Renaissance Place in Highland Park on Friday, July ...,Farewell, My Queen. 369 likes · 13 talking about this. ... I like the precious effect of light and colour created by the golden screen behind her.,Farewell, My Queen movie reviews & Metacritic score: Based on the best-selling novel by Chantal Thomas, the film stars Léa Seydoux as one of Maries ladie...,FAREWELL, MY QUEEN marks the return of acclaimed director Benoit Jacquot (A Single Girl, Seventh Heaven, Sade, Deep in the Woods,) and brilliantly captures the ...,Farewell, My Queen, Farewell, My Queen movie, Farewell, My Queen plot, Farewell, My Queen showtimes, trailers, cast and crew, photos, movie reviews, fandango,Farewell, My Queen marks the return of acclaimed director Benoît Jacquot and brilliantly captures the passions, debauchery, occasional glimpses of nobility and ...,Farewell, My Queen is a 2012 French drama film directed by Benoît Jacquot and based on the novel of the same name by Chantal Thomas, who won the Prix Femina in 2002.,In July 1789, the French Revolution is rumbling. Far from the turmoil, at the Château de Versailles, King Louis XVI, Queen Marie-Antoinette and their courtiers keep ...



Movie Trailer


Watch HD Best Comedy Movie Movie Farewell, My Queen


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Farewell, My Queen (2012) - IMDb
In July 1789, the French Revolution is rumbling. Far from the turmoil, at the Château de Versailles, King Louis XVI, Queen Marie-Antoinette and their courtiers keep ...

Farewell, My Queen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Farewell, My Queen is a 2012 French drama film directed by Benoît Jacquot and based on the novel of the same name by Chantal Thomas, who won the Prix Femina in 2002.

Farewell, My Queen - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
Farewell, My Queen marks the return of acclaimed director Benoît Jacquot and brilliantly captures the passions, debauchery, occasional glimpses of nobility and ...

Farewell, My Queen Movie Tickets, Reviews, and Photos - Fandango.com
Farewell, My Queen, Farewell, My Queen movie, Farewell, My Queen plot, Farewell, My Queen showtimes, trailers, cast and crew, photos, movie reviews, fandango

Farewell, My Queen - Movie Trailers - iTunes
FAREWELL, MY QUEEN marks the return of acclaimed director Benoit Jacquot (A Single Girl, Seventh Heaven, Sade, Deep in the Woods,) and brilliantly captures the ...

Farewell, My Queen Reviews - Metacritic
Farewell, My Queen movie reviews & Metacritic score: Based on the best-selling novel by Chantal Thomas, the film stars Léa Seydoux as one of Maries ladie...

Farewell, My Queen | Facebook
Farewell, My Queen. 369 likes · 13 talking about this. ... I like the precious effect of light and colour created by the golden screen behind her.

'Farewell, My Queen' (France, 2012) - Chicago Foreign Film ...
Farewell, My Queen opens at the Landmark Century Cinema in Chicago on Friday, June 20th, and the Landmark Renaissance Place in Highland Park on Friday, July ...

Farewell, My Queen | Facebook
Farewell, My Queen. 4,606 likes · 20 talking about this. ... For more updates about Farewell, My Queen as well as upcoming film releases, be sure to Like the film's ...

Farewell, My Queen (2012) Movie - Movie Insider - Taking You ...
Farewell, My Queen on DVD January 15, 2013 starring Lea Seydoux, Diane Kruger, Virginie Ledoyen. Based on the best-selling novel by Chantal Thomas, the film stars Lea ...


4.3 stars, based on 134 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

± Streaming Online Farewell, My Queen